Nothing really works in this country called Ghana! An embarrassing video of how personnel of the Ghana Fire Service in the Eastern Region arrived at Akyem Begoro to quench a house in flames goes viral on the internet with hilarious captions and comments.
Here is what happened. A house caught fire at Begoro in the Eastern Region and when personnel of the fire service were alerted to come and help quench the fire, they arrived late at the scene without their van but rather a taxi.
They arrived in a taxi to quench the flames with normal fire extinguishers because their van had broken down for about a week.
Watch the video below…