TheGossipScoop.com is celebrity gossip and entertainment news blog focused on delivering informative, accurate and latest entertainment content to our cherished readers across the globe.
TheGossipScoop.com was launched in August 2019 by Editor-in-Chief, Samuel-Clement Enoku.
Our team of Writers, Reporters and Editors who understand the meaning of Celebrity culture usually break exclusive celebrity news especially scoops originating from both social and traditional media.
The Editor-in-Chief, Samuel-Clement Enoku having written over 5,000 entertainment articles over a period of 19 months is as well on top when it comes to breaking celebrity news.
TheGossipScoop.com is managed by a team of five (5), Editor-in-Chief Samuel-Clement Enoku, Tina Serlom, Fiifi Bright, Nluki Lucas and Clem Ellonye Kwasi.
Got a celebrity scoop or tip-off for us? Or questions and corrections? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/Call +233 240 956071.
TheGossipScoop.com makes no guarantee, either statutory or otherwise as to the validity of information published on the site. Images that appear on the site are properties of their respective owners and we take no credit unless otherwise specified.
TheGossipScoop.com is not liable for any individual’s comment or for the content linked through this server address to other sites. We make a rigorous effort to present facts to our readers as accurately as possible and to clearly distinguish any remark/commentary from factual reporting.
It must be noted that, when you send news items/stories/photos to us which you are the original owner and we publish them, we cannot remove them from any of our publications since by doing so, you have agreed to give us ownership.
If you believe material on TheGossipScoop.com is infringing upon your copyright, please email us at email@example.com with the following and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
(1) your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) the exact URL or a description of each place where the alleged infringing material is located;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(5) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
(6) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.