A firefighter got the shock of his life after rescuing a couple from a burning hotel room. What’s the shock here? His wife was actually being banged by another man in that hotel room.
Long story short, he got angry and warned the wife not to set foot in his house after rescuing her and her boyfriend from the hotel room.
The wife on the other hand was dumbfounded. I’m sure this firefighter wouldn’t have bothered to rescue them if he knew it was his wife being banged in that burning hotel room.
Watch the video below…