It’s sad that Beverly Afaglo‘s house and the material stuff including valuables got burnt within four hours but I think she’s too much focused on the burnt material stuff than her life and that of her kids. She should be thankful for escaping this fire incident.
You have life and that’s what matters, or she wished she got burnt instead of the material stuff and valuables? And to Ghana National Fire Service, it’s time they put things in place to battle such situations. According to Beverly, they got there on time but their generator never started and also had no protective gears to enter the burning house to quench the fire. Ghana is a mess!
Here is what she wrote on Instagram;
“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing . This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”.